- For dry or sensitive skin prone to eczema.
- For mature skin, devitalized with visible signs of aging.
- For rough and chapped skin.
- For recent burns or scars.
TEXTURE: Fluid oil.
- Rebalances the skin lipids.
- Rebuilds the hydrolipidic film.
- Restores cellular cohesion.
- Nourishes and revitalizes the skin.
- Stimulates cell renewal.
- Accelerates collagen synthesis.
- Improves the elasticity and suppleness of the skin.
- Antioxidant and protector,
neutralizes the effects
- of reactive oxygen species.
- Accelerates the healing process.
- Atopic and sensitive skin is left softer, more flexible and more comfortable.
- Scars and stretch marks are visibly reduced. (can be used on body)
- The visible and perceptible signs of dehydration are mitigated.
- Feelings of tightness, irritation and discomfort are immediately attenuated.
- Mature skin is revitalized and moisturized.
DIRECTIONS: Apply a few drops on the affected area morning and night.
Perform a gentle massage. Finish by applying the appropriate emulsion or gel.
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Vitamin C,
Vitamin E, Omega 3, Omega 6, Fragrance.
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT INFORMATION